Raindrop Remedies' Immunity Syrup is tastier and more nutritious than traditional elderberry syrup! A blend of elderberries, herbs, spices, and honey. Prepackaged version is ready to go when you need it.
Our prepared Immunity Syrup is only available locally at our markets, however our Immunity Syrup DIY mix is available to ship and is great fun to make!
Ingredients: Water, Elderberries, Honey, Astragalus, Nettle, Rosehips, Licorice Root, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Ginger.
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Water - menstrual (solvent used for extraction),
- Honey - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cough soother, wound healer, sweet
- Elderberries - anti-rheumatic, diaphoretic, anti-viral, decongestant action, high in Vitamin C and flavonoids, diuretic (helpful to flush out body fluids)
- Astragalus - adaptogenic herb used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for strengthening immunity, heart healthy, antibacterial and antiviral, respiratory infections
- Nettle - high in Vitamin C, A, and bio-available minerals, tonic, alterative, and very yummy
- Rosehips - high in vitamin C and bioflavonoids, astringent, strengthen capillaries
- Licorice Root - mucosal anti-inflammatory, eases dry coughs and sore throats, helps to stabilize blood sugar
- Cinnamon - tasty, warming digestive and circulatory stimulant, antimicrobial, helpful with stabilizing blood sugar, carminative
- Cloves - aromatic, analgesic (helps with pain), antiseptic, circulatory stimulant, vermifuge (expels parasites)
- Ginger - aromatic, antiviral and antibacterial, carminative (ease pain and gas from intestines), relieves nausea, digestive tonic and circulatory stimulant
Use: Gently shake bottle. Take our Immunity Syrup by tablespoon, shot glass, add to water or your favorite cup of tea. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.