Intention: Our Immunity Syrup DIY is a blend of elderberries, herbs, and spices in a Do-It-Yourself mix for YOU to make your own DELICIOUS and nutritious Immunity Syrup at home!
Herbalism is The People's Medicine! This means YOU can do this! We have faith in your abilities, and so should you. Plus it's fun and will save you money because it makes a lot and can support your family throughout the cold season.
Ingredients: Elderberries, Astragalus, Nettle, Rosehips, Licorice Root, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Ginger.
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Elderberries - anti-rheumatic, diaphoretic, anti-viral, decongestant action, high in Vitamin C and flavonoids, diuretic (helpful to flush out body fluids)
- Astragalus - adaptogenic herb used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for strengthening immunity, heart healthy, antibacterial and antiviral, respiratory infections
- Nettle - high in Vitamin C, A, and bio-available minerals, tonic, alterative, and very yummy
- Rosehips - high in vitamin C and bioflavonoids, astringent, strengthen capillaries
- Licorice Root - mucosal anti-inflammatory, eases dry coughs and sore throats, helps to stabilize blood sugar
- Cinnamon - tasty, warming digestive and circulatory stimulant, antimicrobial, helpful with stabilizing blood sugar, carminative
- Cloves - aromatic, analgesic (helps with pain), antiseptic, circulatory stimulant, vermifuge (expels parasites)
- Ginger - aromatic, antiviral and antibacterial, carminative (ease pain and gas from intestines), relieves nausea, digestive tonic and circulatory stimulant
Use: Instructions are included on the back of your Immunity Syrup DIY. You will need clean water, honey, jars and a freezer for your finished Immunity Syrup. Our 2 oz bag should make about 2-3 quarts of Immunity Syrup, and the 4 oz bag should make about 3-4 quarts.
Watch the tutorial included in the photo section! Instructions are also included with your order.
You will have so much fun, be proud of yourself, and keep your family healthy! Plus, your house will smell amazing when you make it!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.