Intention: Raindrop Remedies' Vein Salve is a great solution for areas that need increased circulation. We enjoy massaging this salve into tired legs after a long day on our feet. Also works great as an under-eye treatment, or full face moisturizer for nighttime when your skin is feeling dry.
Ingredients: Sunflower, Apricot & Castor Oils, Horse chestnut, Butcher's Broom, Lemon peel, Comfrey Leaf, Calendula, Yarrow, Witch Hazel Leaf, Lavender, Cocoa & Shea Butters, Beeswax, Rosehip Seed, St. John's Wort, and Camellia Oils, Vitamin E oil, and our essential oil blend (Rosemary, Helichrysum, Maritime Pine, Frankincense & Cinnamon)
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Sunflower Oil - vitamins A, D, E, and lecithin (locks in moisture and helps with skin irritations)
- Apricot Oil - nutritious and rich in essential fatty acids, especially good for dry or mature skin
- Castor Oils - improves the circulation and lowers clotting of blood
- Horse chestnut - astringent, cardiovascular tonic with affinity to veins, helps improve blood flow and tone tissues
- Butcher's Broom - vascular tonic that helps to tone arteries and veins
- Lemon Peel - cooling, antiseptic
- Comfrey Leaf - a rapid healer, stimulates cell growth, helpful in treatment of varicose and spider veins
- Calendula -anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Yarrow - anti-microbial, anti-viral, helps to slow bleeding of wounds
- Witch Hazel Leaf - astringent,
- Lavender - analgesic and relaxant, thought to help with pain associated with varicose veins
- Cocoa Butter - solid fat that adds hardness to balm, improves blood flow to skin, antioxidants, phytochemicals (helps protect from UV damage), fatty acids
- Shea Butter - contributes hardness to the salve, fatty acids that help protect the skin barrier
- Beeswax - healing to skin and helps to solidify the salve
- Rosehip Seed Oil - antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and can help strengthen and tone arteries and veins
- St. John's Wort Oil - helps to heal wounds, antiviral, antiseptic
- Camellia Oil -antioxidants, good for most skin types, but especially mature skin, Vitamins A, D, E, K and polyphenols
- Vitamin E Oil - fat-soluble vitamin, antioxidants, helps create barrier to keep skin moisture in, helps to preserve product by preventing oxidation (breakdown) of oils
- Rosemary essential oil - increases circulation, uplifting, smells lovely
- Helichrysum essential oil - restorative, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial
- Maritime Pine essential oil - reduces swelling, anti-inflammatory, improves blood flow, stimulates immune system
- Frankincense essential oil - boosts circulation to reduce pooling of blood
- Cinnamon essential oil -boosts blood flow and circulation
Use: Always clean skin before adding any salve to it: you do not want to seal dirt, debris, and microbes into a wound because it could lead to infection. After cleaning both skin and your hands, use a figure-tip amount at a time of Vein Salve on desired area. Repeat as needed. Regular, consistent use will yield better results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.