Intention: Fun for the bath or for a foot soak! Raindrop Remedies Fizzy Cubes are made with simple, honest ingredients, with moisturizing results and no filmy feeling leftover, just soft skin. Safe for the kid's bath too.
Each cube is hand-pressed! We offer two options: (1) large 4 oz cube with a delicate print on top (great for gifts!) and (3) small cubes that add up to about 4 oz total.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Distilled Water, Jojoba Oil, and Essential Oil blend (lemongrass & lavender).
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Baking Soda - reacts with citric acid to create fizz, soothing to the skin
- Cornstarch -
- Citric Acid - extracted from citrus fruits and vegetables, promotes exfoliation and astringency (tightens skin pores), antioxidants,
- Distilled Water - helps to combine the powders together
- Jojoba Oil - We use a little for it moisturizing effects, but not too much because we don't want a slippery tub. Jojoba is a liquid plant wax (not really an oil) that soothing to skin and resembles our own skin sebum, so it is easily absorbed.
- Essential Oils - Both Lavender and Lemongrass are soothing to the skin and smell lovely together! We do not add much of either to our Fizzy Cubes though: just a relaxing, light scent that won't linger.
Use: Select whether you want to use a bath tub or a foot tub, and add warm clean water to it. Drop one Fizzy Cube into the water and have fun with the soothing fizz! Relax and breathe in. When finished, there is no need to rinse off. Pat skin dry. Rinse out the tub just to be safe that it is not slippery, but we find that is not typically an issue with our Fizzy Cubes.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.