Intention: Coffee beans are great for exfoliating skin. With its antibacterial and antioxidant properties, it's also good for stimulating circulation. Paired with Mango and Cocoa Butters' ability to soften and moisturize skin, our Coffee Bean Soap is sure to delight!
Each bar is approximately 3.75 to 4 oz. Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coffee Beans, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Mango Butter, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Absolute Essential Oil
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols (antioxidant), moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Cocoa Butter - moisturizing creamy lather and adds hardness to soap
- Buttermilk - protein and fats; lactic acid is ideal for evening out skin tones
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Coffee Beans - may improve blood flow; evens skin tone; Vitamin B3
- Sweet Almond Oil - high in Vitamin E; nourishing and moisturizing
- Mango Butter - repairs dry and damaged skin; creamy
- Cocoa Powder - natural colorant; polyphenols
- Coffee Bean Absolute Essential Oil - yummy coffee scent
Use: Gently rub wet soap in a circular pattern on your body to stimulate circulation and exfoliate dead skin cells. Fully rinse skin. Please do not use on your face as the coffee is not ground fine enough for delicate facial skin: try our Aloe & Pumice exfoliating Facial Soap instead.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.