Intention: Bar Shampoo that has a great lather, and is full of moisturizing ingredients. Soothing, helps to control frizz, and will help to restore strength to your hair. Coconut Cream Dream will fulfill your hair's dreams!
This chunky bar is about 2 oz. Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for many months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging. Airplane and travel-friendly.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Cream (Coconut, Water, Sugar, Guar Gum), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocoa Powder, and Essential Oils (Lemongrass, Rosemary)
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols (antioxidant), moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid, antimicrobial, protein
- Sunflower Oil - light, high in vitamins A, D, and E
- Coconut Cream - very moisturizing, adds shine; high in fat, protein & lauric acid (helps retain moisture), vitamins, antioxidants (helps scalp), relaxes curls
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Cocoa Powder - antioxidants stimulate hair growth and scalp health
- Rosemary Essential Oil - helps with hair strength and slowing gray hair
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - scalp health and dandruff
Use: Wet hair and soap. Gently rub scalp with soap in one hand, and work up the lather with the other hand. If you have a lot of product build-up, it may take a minute to work up a good lather. Put soap down and massage your scalp and work up lather. When done, rinse hair thoroughly. Remember not to twist hair to remove water. Follow with an herbal rinse or conditioner.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.