Intention: Raindrop Remedies' Cider Up! is an earthy, fiery & sweet tonic to aid digestion, support immune system health, and help to clear nasal congestion. *
Use straight or incorporate into foods (like salad dressing!)
Availability: At this time, Cider Up! is ONLY available LOCALLY at our market events, or via local pickup and delivery. (NO Shipping, sorry!). Our standard bottle is 12 oz. We do offer a bulk, special order option on (3) mason jars for repeat customers: this option requires additional time to prepare.
Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar, honey, horseradish root, onion, garlic, hot peppers (Jalapeño, Guajillo, Black, and/or Cayenne), ginger, turmeric, dandelion, and lemon and/or orange.
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)- With its matrix of prebiotics, proteins, enzymes, minerals, polyphenols, vitamins and more, ACV helps with maintaining healthy blood sugar, pH, and cholesterol levels; helps with gut health and inflammation
- Honey - packed with vitamins and minerals
- Horseradish root - antioxidants, enzymes, promotes healthy digestion, Vitamin C, antimicrobial, helps expel mucus from upper respiratory tract
- Onion - nutrient dense, Vitamin C and Bs, supports heart, antimicrobial
- Garlic - nutritious, helpful sulfur compounds, immune booster, heart health, alterative
- Hot Peppers - capsaicin, vitamins, catalytic properties, antimicrobial properties help with preservation
- Ginger - increases circulation, stimulates digestion, antiviral and antimicrobial
- Turmeric -stimulates digestion, aids liver function, anti-inflammatory
- Dandelion - alternative, digestive tonic, helps liver and kidneys
- Lemon and/or Orange - cooling, nutritive, digestive tonic
Use: Can be taken daily or as needed as "a shot" or as aspoonful, or add to water or sparkling water for a beverage. Or use with foods in your kitchen: makes a nice salad dressing! Lots of options here! Store away from light and heat to prolong its shelf life.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.