Intention: A gentle, cleansing, detox soap made with whole buttermilk and activated charcoal.
Each bar is approximately 3.5 oz. Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Buttermilk, Coconut Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Tallow, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Oil, Activated Charcoal
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols (antioxidant), moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Cocoa Butter - moisturizing creamy lather and adds hardness to soap
- Buttermilk - protein and fats; lactic acid is ideal for evening out skin tones
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Tallow - traditional fat used in soap making that is rendered from healthy pasture-raised cows from rural WNY; high oleic, palmitic and stearic acids; is very similar to our skin sebum/fat
- Sunflower Oil - high in lecithin and vitamins A, D, and E
- Activated Charcoal - deep cleans pores and gently exfoliates
Use: This gentle soap can be used on your face and body and is great for all skin types
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.