Intention: A gentle and exfoliating face and body soap. Aloe hydrates and heals your skin and we used a very fine pumice to gently remove dead skin cells.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Mango Butter, Sunflower Oil, Pumice, Rosemary Essential Oil
Why We Used These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil -Anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols, moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - Cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Aloe Vera - Hydrating and healing
- Mango Butter -Healing, anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, improves skin elasticity
- Sunflower Oil - rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, conditioning
- Pumice - gentle exfoliator
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - love the smell, helps to lift dead skin cells and brightens skin
Use: Can be used on face and body. Avoid eyes.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.