Intention: Pleasantly scented balm for massaging into muscles, tight fascia and sore joints. Don't forget to hydrate and rest too!
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, St. John’s Wort Oil, Comfrey Root, Rosemary, Myrrh, Red Chili, Thyme, Vitamin E oil, alcohol, and our essential oil blend (Wintergreen, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Vetiver, Juniper, Sea Pine, and DoTerra Deep Blue).
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Grapeseed Oil - moisturizing, healing, vitamin E and essential fatty acids, light weight, antioxidant
- Beeswax - healing to skin and helps to solidify the salve
- Castor Oil - improves the circulation and lowers clotting of blood
- Vitamin E Oil - fat-soluble vitamin, antioxidants, helps create barrier to keep skin moisture in, helps to preserve product by preventing oxidation (breakdown) of oils
- St. John's Wort Oil - calming nervine; anti-inflammatory
- Comfrey Root - healing properties for structural system (bones & tissues)
- Rosemary - anti-rheumatic (aches & pains in the joints)
- Myrrh - anti-inflammatory; anti-rheumatic
- Red Chili - stimulating; increases circulation
- Thyme - antioxidant properties; anti-spasmodic
- Essential Oils - All selected for anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, anodyne (soothes pain) properties and because they smell nice too
- Alcohol - we use a splash to help extract resins and alkaloids in the herbs. It is then evaporated during heating phases.
Use: Always use salves on clean skin with no open wounds, with clean hands. Using a small, fingertip amount, massage into sore muscle area. Allow salve to absorb into skin. Rest and drink plenty of water too.
Avoid face and touching near eyes as Achy Salve could burn (peppers!). Wash hands after using salve as a precaution.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.