Intention: It's no fun being eaten up by bugs! If you are a Mosquito Magnet, you need to have something effective that can be thrown into a bag or pocket and used on-the-fly (pun intended!). No one wants a tick bite either. And flies are annoying. And lice is the worst! So we packed a lot into this little bottle.
Oh, and Bug-A-Boo smells amazing too!
Ingredients: Sunflower oil with our blend of essential oils (lavender, rosemary, white thyme, lemongrass, citronella, lemon eucalyptus, peppermint, sage, cinnamon, sweet orange, fir needle, clove, tea tree, geranium, and more!)
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Sunflower Oil - carrier oil for the essential oils
- Lavender - Lice, Ticks, Flies, Spiders, and more
- Lemon Eucalyptus - Mosquitos, Ticks, Fleas, and more
- Sweet Orange - Ticks Flies, Lice, Spiders, and more
- Lemongrass - Mosquitos, Ticks, Fleas
- Rosemary - Mosquitos
- White Thyme - Bed Bugs, Roaches, Ticks, and more
- Citronella - Ticks, Mosquitos, Fleas, and more
- Peppermint - Lice, Wasps, Fleas, Spiders and more
- Sage - Ticks
- Cinnamon - Spiders, Wasps, Ants
- Clove - Ticks, Bees, Wasps, Mosquitos
- Tea Tree - Bed bugs, Lice, Dust Mites, Flies
- Geranium - Mosquitos, Flies, Wasps
Use: Bug-A-Boo is a convenient, pocket-sized insect repellent in a roll-on container. Use the roller ball at pulse points, like behind your ears and knees, near your ankles, and inside of elbows. I like to roll it once down my legs and arms, then rub it in. Roll a bit on your hand to spread through your hair if you like too. Avoid eye contact and broken skin (may sting).
Buggin' Out! Herbal Insect ...
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.