We like to think of our Lymph System Cleaner as housekeeping for lymph and digestive systems. Alteratives and Bitters assist with correcting imbalances, opening up channels of elimination, optimizing nutrition, and thus strengthening your body.
Alternatives must be taken regularly to be truly effective, but fortunately they can be obtained through multiple sources, including a healthy and hydrated diet. *
Our Lymph System Cleaner is at a concentrated 1:2 ratio, and comes in a 2 oz size.
Ingredients: Vodka, Echinacea purpurea Root, Red Clover Leaf, Burdock Root, Mullein, Dandelion Root, Cleavers, Calendula, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Houttayaia cordata, distilled water
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Vodka - menstrum/solvent used to extract the medicinal compounds from the herbs, and is a good preservative
- Echinacea root - antimicrobial, antiviral, immune-stimulant, alterative, diaphoretic
- Burdock root - alterative, diuretic, bitter (promotes digestion fluids), demulcent
- Mullein leaf - expectorant, demulcent, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic, alterative (helps to restore bodily functions)
- Red Clover leaf - alterative, liver detoxification, lymphatic (enhances flow of lymph)
- Dandelion root - diuretic (increases urine production and elimination), aperient (mild laxative), digestive tonic, bitter, hepatic (aids liver function), lithotriptic (dissolve and discharge urinary and biliary stones)
- Calendula - gastrointestinal anti-inflammatory, lymphatic, astringent, antimicrobial, anti fungal
- Cleavers - tonic, astringent, aperient, lymphatic, alterative (blood purifier)
- Salvia miltiorrhiza - TCM herb known for increasing blood flow and dissipating stasis/stagnation
- Houttayaia cordata - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, supports healthy immune system
Use: Gently shake tincture bottle a few times before using. Ensuring that the dropper does not touch your mouth, apply 10-20 drops of tincture to your tongue, or add to water if you prefer. Take 1-2 times per day when symptoms occur, or daily for best results. Store tincture bottle in a cool dark place. Good for 3-5 years.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Tum-Tum Glycerite Tincture
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.