Intention: Stop the scratching with our Itchy-Scratchy Balm! This balm is soothing relief for dry or irritated skin. Many of our clients use it for winter-damaged hands, dry & cracked heels, itchy legs, various itchy skin conditions, and more.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa & Shea Butters, Calendula, Plantain, Chickweed, Basil, Vitamin E Oil, and our essential oil blend (Rosemary, Lemongrass, Roman Blue Chamomile & Egyptian Geranium)
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - Vitamins A, D, K & E, moisturizing, anti-oxidants
- Beeswax - healing to skin and helps to solidify the salve
- Cocoa Butter - solid fat that adds hardness to balm, improves blood flow to skin, antioxidants, phytochemicals (helps protect from UV damage), fatty acid
- Shea Butter - contributes hardness to the salve, fatty acids that help protect the skin barrier
- Calendula - anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Plantain - herb that helps to draw out toxins, cooling, purifies the skin
- Chickweed - soothing for itchy skin, demulcent
- Basil - Soothing relief for dry, itchy or inflamed skin.,
- Vitamin E Oil - fat-soluble vitamin, antioxidants, helps create barrier to keep skin moisture in, helps to preserve product
- Rosemary essential oil (EO on labels)- antiseptic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties
- Lemongrass essential oil - antiseptic, uplifting, relieves muscle and joint pains, antimicrobial
- Roman Blue Chamomile essential oil - anti-inflammatory, fights infection, calms dry, irritated or flaky skin conditions, promotes healing
- Egyptian Geranium essential oil - anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
Use: Always clean skin before adding any salve to it: you do not want to seal dirt, debris, and microbes into a wound because it could lead to infection. After cleaning both skin and your hands, use a figure-tip amount of Itchy-Scratchy Balm on the affected area. Repeat as desired.
Please note: Sometimes shea butter creates little balls in salves when it cools. The salve is fine and safe to use, it will all blend into your skin as you rub it in.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.