Intention: To create a nutritious herbal tisane (all herbs, no tea leaves or caffeine) for pregnant mothers and their babies for general health and well being. Please consult with your healthcare practitioner for your personal health situations.
Ingredients: Nettles, Chamomile, Dandelion Root, Lemon Balm, Ginger
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Nettle - very nutritious, high in vitamins A & C, Zinc, Magnesium, Protein
- Chamomile - Carminative, High in Niacin (B3), helpful with morning sickness
- Dandelion Root - soothes digestion, tonic, balanced mineral profile, Vitamin A and Iron
- Lemon Balm - calming, antiviral, cooling
- Ginger - anti-inflammatory, anti-emetic (anti-nausea)
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.