Intention: A-Choo Seasonal Allergy Tisane is a stimulant-free herbal tea blend to ease seasonal sensitivities, and to put a pause on the sneezes!
Ingredients: Nettle, Mullein, Elder flower, Holy Basil, and Fenugreek
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Mullein - known for calming inflamed and irritated tissues
- Nettle - nutritious, astringent and alterative; pairs well with Mullein for hay fever
- Elder Flower - anti-catarrhal (mucus/phlegm); cooling
- Holy Basil - delicious; adaptogen (supportive); anti-histamine effects
- Fenugreek - nice maple flavor; expectorant (thins mucus)
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs.
For best results, drink 1-2 cups per day during times when you are most sensitive to seasonal changes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.