Intention: If you are prone to getting vertigo, you know how bad it sucks to get it! Our Vertigo Sucks herbal tea (tisane) is caffeine-free, so you can take it any time of day. *
Vertigo is not a disease, but a symptom of something else that is out of balance. It's important to recognize what your triggers are.
For me, my triggers for vertigo are stress, dehydration, and really tight shoulder, neck and/or clavicle muscles. I tend to feel off for a few days before the vertigo hits: somewhat like those 1980's commercials for V8 where everyone is tilted sideways. If I load up on water, Vertigo Sucks tisane, and work on the stiff muscles (stretching and/or acupuncture), I am usually successful with not having a bout of the vertigo spins.
The herbs included are historically known for increasing circulation, reducing nausea, are high in antioxidants, and are anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients: Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba, Hawthorn leaf and flower, Gotu Kola, Peppermint, Fenugreek, Thyme
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Peppermint - aromatic, carminative, digestive tonic, anti-emetic (reduces nausea and vomiting), cooling
- Fenugreek - sweet, helps to balance blood sugar, works well with thyme for decongestion of sinuses
- Thyme - antibacterial, anti fungal, antiviral, decongestant, circulatory stimulant
- Gingko Biloba - flavonoids, cerebral tonic, improves peripheral circulation, antioxidant, anticoagulant
- Gotu Kola - adaptogen with a reputation for improving memory and brain function*, cerebral tonic
- Hawthorn Leaf & Flower - anti-arrhythmic, antiseptic, cardiac, improves heart muscle tone*
- Ginger Root - aromatic, carminative, digestive tonic and circulatory stimulant
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs. Repeat as needed. Breathe...
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.