Intention: As Ice Cube wisely said, "You better check yo self before you wreck yo self!" Grab a cup or two of Chill Out, Yo! when you are feeling a bit cra-cra and you gotta chill out and go with the flow.
Non-drowsy tisane (herbal tea) that is intended to relax, but not put to sleep. If you are looking for a more sleepy tea, try our Evening Enjoyment tea!
Ingredients: Oatstraw, Holy Basil, Lemon Balm, Linden Flower & Leaf, Hawthorn leaf and flower, St. John's Wort, Burdock Root, Aswagandha, and Fenugreek
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Oatstraw - mild nervine (relaxes and tones central nervous system), nutritive,
- Holy Basil - general tonic, adaptogen (helps adapt to stress)
- Lemon Balm - anti-depressive, nervine, anti-spasmodic
- Linden Flower & Leaf - soothing nervine, hypotensive, antispasmodic, cooling, relaxant
- Gotu Kola - adaptogen (balancing to the adrenal glands), cerebral tonic
- Hawthorn - tones the heart, calms mental nervous system
- St. John's Wort -good at lifting the spirit, alterative (blood purifier), nervine
- Burdock Root - alterative, demulcent, stimulates bile function and strengthens the liver
- Ashwagandha - adaptogen, anti-inflammatory, nervine, anti-depressant
- Fenugreek - sweet tasting (maple-like)
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.