Intention: After my knee surgery, my joints and bones ached. It took quite a while to recover because my knee kept swelling up with fluid. Jolly Joints was created to help me through my recovery, and I found it effective when I drank it regularly. Today, I still reach for a cup of this tasty tisane when I can feel weather changes in my bones. Jolly for the taste buds and the joints! *
Ingredients: Holy Basil, Nettle, Oatstraw, Lemongrass, Prickly Ash Bark, Willow Bark, and Ginger
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Holy Basil - adaptogen, general tonic, reduces feelings of stress, hypotensive
- Nettle - nutritious, astringent, alterative, anti-inflammatory, minerals, overall tonic for building healthy blood, bones, joints and skin*
- Oatstraw - high silica content, moistening, mineralizer, mild nervine
- Lemongrass - antispasmodic, hypotensive, anticonvulsant, analgesic, anti-rheumatic, flavonoids
- Prickly Ash Bark - historically used for aching joints and poor circulation*,
- Willow Bark -analgesic and anodyne (pain easer), anti-inflammatory, astringent
- Ginger Root - aromatic, carminative, digestive tonic and circulatory stimulant
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.