Intention: gentle enough to wash your face and body with, and is cleansing, smoothing and moisturizing. Comfrey is an herb known for its skin healing properties, and Aloe is also very healing and good at reducing inflammation. We added spirulina to this soap for it's excellent ability to fight free-radicals and promote healthy looking skin.
This large bar is approximately 4.75 to 5.3 oz.
Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Comfrey Leaf, and Spirulina
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols, moisturizing & creamy lather, well-tolerated oil for all skin types
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Aloe Vera - healing, soothing, vitamins A, C, E, minerals, and beta carotene
- Shea Butter - high in Vitamins A, E & F, antioxidants, high oleic acid (moisturizing & silky feel)
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Rice Bran Oil - antioxidants; emollient; improves skin moisture
- Comfrey Leaf - healing, allantoin (stimulates cell growth), slightly astringent (tones)
- Spirulina - natural color, vitamins & protein, anti-inflammatory, detoxing, improves elasticity
Use: This gentle soap can be used on your face and body and is great for all skin types
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.