Intention: A gentle, cleansing, detox soap made with whole buttermilk and activated charcoal.
Each bar is approximately 4 oz.
Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Buttermilk, Coconut Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Tallow, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Oil, Activated Charcoal
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols (antioxidant), moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Cocoa Butter - moisturizing creamy lather and adds hardness to soap
- Buttermilk - protein and fats; lactic acid is ideal for evening out skin tones
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Tallow -
- traditional fat used in soap making that is rendered from healthy pasture-raised cows from rural WNY; high oleic, palmitic and stearic acids; is very similar to our skin sebum/fat
- Sunflower Oil - high in lecithin and vitamins A, D, and E
- Activated Charcoal - deep cleans pores and gently exfoliates
Use: This gentle soap can be used on your face and body and is great for all skin types
Chamomile, Chickweed & Coco...
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.