Intention: Slim-T Detox is a bitter herbal tea blend (tisane) to aid lymphatic and digestive systems with their normal processes. Alterative herbs can support your body's own natural processes and can assist with correcting imbalances, opening up channels of elimination, optimizing nutrition, and thus strengthening your body to work as it is designed to. Less bloating makes you feel slimmer.
Alteratives must be taken regularly to be truly effective, but fortunately they can be obtained through multiple sources, including a healthy and hydrated diet with fresh, real food and drinking plenty of good, clean water. Slim-T Detox can help to flush out lymphatic and digestive systems, but you need to start with a good hydrated diet first.
When considering any detoxification programs, it's very important to drain first, then detox. Drink plenty of water!
Ingredients: Green Tea, Peppermint, Orange Peel, Chickweed, Cleavers, Dandelion Root, Fennel, Burdock Root, Cinnamon, Nettle, Red Clover, and Cascara Sagrada
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Green Tea - high in polyphenols, may increase energy metabolism and circulation
- Peppermint - great flavor, carminative, anti-inflammatory, aromatic, anti-emetic, catalyst herb
- Orange Peel - decongestant, carminative, aromatic, digestive tonic, bitter (promote excretion of digestive fluids)
- Chickweed - mucilaginous herb thought to break down fats*, mild appetite suppressant, emollient, nutritive
- Cleavers - tonic, astringent, aperient, lymphatic, alterative (blood purifier)
- Dandelion Root - diuretic (increases urine production and elimination), aperient (mild laxative), digestive tonic, bitter, hepatic (aids liver function), lithotriptic (dissolve and discharge urinary and biliary stones)
- Fennel - carminative, aromatic, sweet
- Burdock Root - alterative, diuretic, bitter (promotes digestion fluids), demulcent
- Cinnamon - warming digestive and circulatory stimulant, regulates blood sugar, aromatic, astringent, carminative
- Nettle - very nourishing, kidney tonic, mast cell stabilizer, mineralizer
- Red Clover - alterative, liver detoxification, lymphatic (enhances flow of lymph)
- Cascara Sagrada - bitter purgative (increases bile and stimulates peristalsis), cooling, cholagogue (stimulates gallbladder)
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs.
For best results, drink extra water too: the goal with this herbal tea is to help flush out toxins so that your body can operate as designed. Dehydrated tissues reduce oxygen provided to tissues, make tissues more brittle and prone to injury. Water hydrates!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.