Intention: Does this scenario sound familiar: You’re going to The Game, and you need to stay focused! You’re not interested in feeling more jittery than you already do about Our Team, so coffee and high-sugar energy drinks are a no-go, what’s your strategy?!
The Perky Buffalo is our LIMITED EDITION solution to help you get through any Game Day with a clear and focused mind! The herbs in this herbal tea blend are traditionally used to improve circulation and have an affinity towards the mind.* There’s a touch of caffeine in green tea, however, the combination of these herbs with green tea doesn't give you the caffeine crash associated with coffee use. Just the clean energy and focus that you were looking for! This herbal tea can be served hot or cold, is tasty, healthy for you (gasp!), and you will enjoy it!
We even included a natural paper tea bag, just in case you don't have a strainer.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Peppermint, Gingko Biloba, Gotu Kola, Hawthorn Leaf & Flower, Ginger Root, and Rosemary.
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Green Tea - high in polyphenols, may increase energy metabolism and circulation
- Peppermint - great flavor, carminative, anti-inflammatory, aromatic, anti-emetic, catalyst herb
- Gingko Biloba - flavonoids, cerebral tonic (improves blood flow to brain), antioxidant, anticoagulant
- Gotu Kola - adaptogen with a reputation for improving memory and brain function*, cerebral tonic
- Hawthorn Leaf & Flower - anti-arrhythmic, antiseptic, cardiac, improves heart muscle tone*
- Ginger Root - aromatic, carminative, digestive tonic and circulatory stimulant
- Rosemary - antioxidant, anti-rheumatic (helps with aches and pains), cerebral tonic, expectorant
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.