Our Chest Congestion herbal tea (tisane) is for wetter coughs and congestion. Staying hydrated and drinking warm fluids like tea is comforting when congested. Herbs work by thinning mucous and helping to expel the mucous while coughing may ease that uncomfortable chest pressure. *
- Marshmallow - a soothing demulcent indicated irritated mucous membranes
- Ginger - carminative, decongestant, antibacterial, antiviral, opens circulation
- Mullein - demulcent, expectorant, emollient, anti-spasmodic, pectoral
- Echinacea - best taken when needed, antimicrobial, antiviral, alterative, immuno-stimulant
- Licorice - antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial
- Fenugreek - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, carminative
- Thyme - a powerful lung herb, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic
- Peppermint - carminative, anti-spasmodic, nervine, opens circulation
- Horehound - expectorant, anti-tussive, anti-spasmodic, bitter
Congestion can turn into serious infections, so please be sure to check in with a health care professional if your congestion or symptoms worsen or persist.
Ingredients: Marshmallow Root, Ginger Root, Mullein Leaf, Echinacea Leaf, Licorice Root, Fenugreek, Thyme, Peppermint, and Horehound.