Intention: We love Autumn! And what better way to celebrate this colorful season than with a new soap, Autumn and Apples! This hot process soap is full of healthy fats, the juice of apples, Red Moroccan Clay, and plenty of warming spices like ginger and cinnamon.
This soap lathers quite nicely, and is packaged in glassine bags, which are food safe and recyclable! Each bar is 4 oz or more.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Apple Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Ginger, Cinnamon, Red Moroccan Clay, and Essential Oils (Clove, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, and Cinnamon Leaf).
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols (antioxidant), moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Apple Juice - alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) act as gentle exfoliant, brightens skin, and of course it reminds us of crisp autumn days!
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cooked and/or cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Water - hydrating, also part of the soap making process
- Sunflower Oil - rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, conditioning
- Shea Butter - contributes hardness to the salve, fatty acids that help protect the skin barrier
- Ginger - helps reduce redness and inflammation in the skin
- Cinnamon - antiseptic, evens out skin tone, enhances circulation, good for acne
- Red Moroccan Clay - detoxes and exfoliates skin, tones and softens skin
- Essential Oils - chosen for their scent
Use: Face and body soap
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.