Intention: An herbal tea blend (tisane) bursting with heart-healthy* herbs, that have a long reputation for toning your heart muscles. With the increase in coronary diseases, it's helpful to know that there are everyday practices that we can do to help our hearts. Tickety-Tock has a beautiful blush of color, and light floral aroma. Delicious and nutritious!
Ingredients: Holy Basil, Hawthorn Leaf, Berry & Flower, Rose, and Hibiscus
Why We Chose These Ingredients*:
- Holy Basil - very tasty, adaptogen (protects the heart from stress)*, carminative, antibacterial, antiviral
- Hawthorn Leaf, Berry & Flower - anti-arrhythmic, antiseptic, cardiac (improves heart muscle tone), flavonoids, helps with anxiety*
- Rose - uplifting, phytonutrients and vitamins, antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant
- Hibiscus - antioxidants, cardial tonic, hypotensive, diuretic, demulcent and astringent
Use: Mix contents of bag to ensure contents have not settled. Using a reusable tea bag or a strainer in a cup, add about two teaspoons of our herbal blend with eight ounces of hot (not boiling) water. Infuse for about 3-5 minutes, and then strain out the herbs. Relax and enjoy Tickety-Tock on a daily basis for best results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care practitioner for questions and concerns regarding your personal health identity.
Vertigo Sucks Herbal Tea
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.