Herbal Goat Milk Shampoo Bar has fabulous lather, is clean rinsing ,and leaves a pleasant scent to your mane! Goat's Milk is helpful with treating scalp conditions, while fortifying your hair.
Ingredients and Why We Use Them:
- Olive Oil - antioxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols, moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, essential fatty acids, protein, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Goat Milk (with just a splash of distilled water) - nourishing to the scalp and hair shaft, provides moisture and helps control frizz, proteins provide strength
- Castor Oil - known for promoting moisture and a healthy scalp, which can be helpful with promoting hair growth and flexibility; high in ricinoleic acid; boosts bubbles; healing and anti-inflammatory
- Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Tallow (beef fat) - is very hydrating for hair, and is rich in fat soluble vitamins and minerals. (And don't worry, we only use pasture-raised cows from our friend's local farm.)
- Sweet Almond Oil - high in Vitamin E; nourishing and moisturizing
- Rosemary - antioxidant, smells wonderful, helpful with gray hair
- Lavender - may speed hair growth by improving scalp health
- Essential oil blend (Lavender, Lemongrass, and Rosemary) - love this scent combo! And it is stimulating for scalp health.
Use: Wet hair and soap. Gently rub scalp with soap in one hand, and work up the lather with the other hand. If you have a lot of product build-up, it may take a minute to work up a good lather. Put soap down and massage your scalp and work up lather. When done, rinse hair thoroughly. Remember not to twist hair to remove water. Follow with an herbal rinse or conditioner.
This chunky bar is about 3 oz. Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.