Intention: A little old-fashioned luxury with its delicate rose scent, our French Pink Clay Soap is a lovely treat for your skin. French Pink Clay is a gentle exfoliator, which will help to brighten your skin once those dead cells are rinsed away. Rose petals and Rosehips provide vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to tone and heal your skin.
Each bar is approximately 2.75 oz. Keep your bar soap out of water while not in use, and it could last for months. Minimal and eco-friendly packaging.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mango Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Rosehips, Rosehip Seed Oil, French Pink Clay, Honey, Essential Oil blend (Rose & Egyptian Geranium)
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - antioxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols, moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Sunflower Oil - high in lecithin and vitamins A, D, and E
- Mango Butter - repairs dry and damaged skin; creamy
Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
Rosehips - high in flavonoids and vitamin C, antioxidants, regnerative
- French Pink Clay - cleansing, remove impurities, reparative, toning
- Honey - softens and moisturizes, increases lather
- Essential Oils - chosen for their fragrance, anti-inflammatory, skin balancing properties
Use: Use as a full body soap; great for dry and/or mature skin
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.