Intention: Our Woodland Whispers face and body lotion is heavenly! The scent is gender neutral and fresh so it is great for women and men alike! With aromas of white fir, frankincense, rosemary, and a wisp of lavender … it's like a quiet walk in the forest … Gentle enough for your face, but hydrating enough for very dry skin too.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera gel (aloe vera fillet, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, xanthum gum), Olive Oil, White Fir, Lavender, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Beeswax, Borax, Xanthum Gum, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oil blend (Fir, Lavender, Frankincense, Rosemary)
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera - We use organic commercially prepared aloe because fresh aloe will spoil within about a week without preservatives, even if refrigerated
- Aloe Vera leaf/fillet - soothing to irritated skin, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, demulcent, emollient
- Potassium Sorbate - a naturally occurring unsaturated fatty acid, food safe, has the lowest allergenic potential of all food preservatives
- Ascorbic Acid - aka Vitamin C, a natural food safe preservative with low pH to discourage microbial growth
- Citric Acid - naturally occurring acid found in fruits, lowers pH to discourage microbial growth, food safe
- Xanthum Gum - thickening agent used as a carrier of citric and ascorbic acids, food safe
- Olive Oil - Vitamins A, D, K & E, moisturizing, anti-oxidant
- White Fir - smells like a walk in the forest, antiseptic, calming,
- Lavender - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, calming
- Vegetable Emulsifying Wax - odorless white waxy substance used to help emulsify (combine incompatible solutions like water and oil)
- Beeswax - healing to skin and helps to solidify the salve
- Borax - a naturally occuring mineral called sodium tetraborate. It is used to help reduce surface tension and soften water, and has some anti-bacterial properties.
- Vitamin E Oil - fat-soluble vitamin, antioxidants, helps create barrier to keep skin moisture in, helps to preserve product by preventing oxidation (breakdown) of oils
- Essential Oil blend - chosen for their scent, healing and anti-inflammatory
- Lavender essential oil - moisturizing, non-comedogenic for pores, antibacterial
- Fir essential oil - grounding, calming and stabilizing effects on mood
- Frankincense essential oil - boosts circulation
- Rosemary essential oil - increases circulation, uplifting, smells lovely
Use: Start with clean face and hands. Use a decent finger-tip size of lotion to avoid multiple dips into the container. Lightly mix on fingertips, then apply to your face in a light, upward sweeping motion. Allow a few moments to absorb into your skin, and breathe in to enjoy the aroma and hydrated feeling of your skin.
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.