Intention: An evergreen inspired hand and body soap with soothing white fir infused oils, and just a hint of essential oils pine, fir, clove and peppermint.
These hand-cut cold-process soap bars are approximately 3.5 to 3.75 oz
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Tallow, Water, White Fir (Concolor) Needle, Spirulina, and our Essential Oil blend (Fir, Pine, Clove & Peppermint)
Why We Chose These Ingredients:
- Olive Oil - anti-oxidants, oleic acids and polyphenols (antioxidant), moisturizing & creamy lather
- Coconut Oil - cleansing, high in vitamin C, high in lauric acid and antimicrobial
- Rice Bran Oil - antioxidants; emollient; improves skin moisture
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - a caustic/alkaline reagent that, when mixed with fats and water, will react (saponify) to create soap. Once cured, a properly made bar of soap will have no lye left in it when finished: it has been converted into soap.
- Water - neutral medium to dissolve the lye into
- Tallow - traditional fat used in soap making that is rendered from healthy pasture-raised cows from rural WNY; high oleic, palmitic and stearic acids; is very similar to our skin sebum/fat
- Sunflower Oil - high in lecithin and vitamins A, D, and E
- White Fir - love the scent so much it inspired this soap; soothing, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory
- Spirulina - natural color, vitamins & protein, anti-inflammatory, detoxing, improves elasticity
- Essential Oils - chosen for their refreshing evergreen vibe
Use: This gentle soap can be used on your body and is great for all skin types
Your Shopping History
Here's a quick view of products you've viewed so far during your shopping experience.