Our Chest Congestion herbal tea (tisane) is for wetter coughs and congestion. Staying hydrated and drinking warm fluids like tea is comforting when congested. *
- Marshmallow - a soothing demulcent indicated irritated mucous membranes
- Ginger - carminative, decongestant, antibacterial, antiviral, opens circulation
- Mullein - demulcent, expectorant, emollient, anti-spasmodic, pectoral
- Echinacea - best taken when needed, antimicrobial, antiviral, alterative, immuno-stimulant
- Licorice - antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial
- Fenugreek - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, carminative
- Thyme - a powerful lung herb, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic
- Peppermint - carminative, anti-spasmodic, nervine, opens circulation
- Horehound - expectorant, anti-tussive, anti-spasmodic, bitter
Congestion can turn into serious infections, so please be sure to check in with a health care professional if your congestion or symptoms worsen or persist.
Ingredients: Marshmallow Root, Ginger Root, Mullein Leaf, Echinacea Leaf, Licorice Root, Fenugreek, Thyme, Peppermint, and Horehound.